Aging and Driving – Making Informed Decisions that Support Independence and Safety
This webinar workshop was hosted on December 18th, 2013 and is now available for viewing. To view the recorded 60-minute webinar, please complete the form to your right.
The workshop features five parts:
- Part 1: Understand the nature and scope of the Aging and Driving issue
- Part 2: Learn about the aspects of aging that can impact an older adult’s ability to drive safely
- Part 3: Understand best practice approaches for assessing and improving safe driving skills in older adults
- Part 4: Hear real stories and practical tips from expert panelists who have lived and worked through aging and driving issues
- Part 5: Access a Driving Independence Toolkit that offers innovative tools and resources for older adults and their family/professional caregivers