It takes a special type of person to be a non-medical home care provider. With this profession comes the great privilege and responsibility of sharing in people’s life experiences, during both happy and difficult times. Often the caregiver assumes several roles, acting as the care provider, friend, confidant, advocate and more. It takes great interpersonal and professional skills to promote the client’s choice, health, independence and general well being.
With these challenges also comes the wonderful opportunity for personal and professional growth as a caregiver. In an industry that is constantly changing, there are various areas of opportunity that allow a senior caregiver and a specialized disability caregiver to make a real difference in someone’s life.
Griswold recognizes that caregivers play a crucial role in the delivery of quality home care services. We also know that in order to make a positive impact, caregivers need sustained support in performing their job. That’s why Griswold Home Care takes an individualized approach to referrals and case coordination in order to ensure that our caregivers’ needs are always met.
At Griswold Home Care, we work with compassionate and capable caregivers who play a critical role in the delivery of exceptional home care service for our clients. Therefore, we strive to ensure suitable referrals that allow caregivers to perform their duties to the best of their abilities and result in consistently superior levels of client satisfaction. With Griswold Home Care, experienced career caregivers and specialized disability caregivers can earn top wages within the home care industry. But that’s not all:
- With over 160 offices throughout the country, you have numerous opportunities for placement.
- Earn top wages within the home care industry.
- Our Care Coordinators continuously work hard to keep you busy so you can focus on your clients’ needs.
- Caring coordinators advocate on your behalf to match you with the types of home care cases you enjoy.
- You are your own boss – choose the home care opportunities that suit your lifestyle, schedule and skills.
- We receive a range of client home care schedule requests including: intermittent hourly, daily hourly, short-term post-hospital, weekend, overnight awake or overnight with sleep and live-in home care cases.
- Option to work in a private home care setting or in a facility.
- Tradition of excellence since 1982.
For more information about how to become a Griswold caregiver and to learn about current caregiver opportunities with Griswold Home Care, please call (888) 805-9312 or click here to locate the office nearest you.