Danbury and Bethel In Home Care | CT Senior and Elder Care

Welcome to Griswold Home Care of Danbury and Bethel! We have two distinct home care programs to offer you plenty of options:

Griswold Home Care Classic
Suite 1
License Number: #0000169
Owner: Kelly Coy and Jessica Ross

Griswold Home Care Select
Suite 2
License Number: #0001165
Owner: Cathy Howard


Meet Tony Malafronte, office manager of your local Griswold Home Care Office. Tony has been a member of Griswold Home Care since July, 1991. Tony began his tenure with us as a Case Manager and HR Director. He recently opened the Norwalk, CT office. He is currently the Manager at the Danbury-Bethel office, in Danbury-Bethel, along with Alyssa Sargent and MaryAnne Welch, Case Managers. Tony is eager to build great relationships in the communities he serves. Outside of work, Tony is a volunteer EMS as he has always been intrigued by the medical field.

The Danbury – Bethel Office of Griswold Home Care is owned by Cathy Howard. Cathy and her team referral have referred caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care to seniors throughout Fairfield County for over 21 years. Rest assured knowing that this referral team has referred caregivers to provide quality home care for thousands of Connecticut residents who have chosen to remain as independent as possible as they age in the comfort of their own home.