Griswold Home Care Franchise Opportunity
Imagine doing inspired work every day while living the lifestyle you deserve. In 1982, Jean Griswold paved the way for you to do just that.
After determining the need to make quality home care available to regular families, not just the privileged, Jean Griswold founded Griswold Home Care and pioneered an industry. More than 30 years later, her determination has made the Griswold Home Care franchise a leader across the nation, with 175 locations in 26 states.
What Can a Griswold Home Care Offer You?
- Truly unique, winning business model only available with Griswold
- Lower overhead, best caregivers, potential to attract the most clients
- The largest protected territories
- Ability to purchase multiple territories
- Lowest on-going fees
- Ability to start the business from your home
- Allows you to make a difference in the lives of people in your community
- We are in the business with you, we are not only the franchisor, but we operate company owned offices
What Can You Offer Griswold Home?
Griswold Home Care franchisees come from all walks of life (health care experience NOT required). We are looking for:
- Relationship builder / extroverted profile
- Leadership profile – managed people in the past
- Willingness and desire to serve the community and give back to others
- Full time and effort participation in the business (not a passive investment)
- Financial qualification
- Typical start-up costs range from $84,725-$107,700
- You will need a minimum net worth of $250,000 including $75,000 that is liquid.
We have so much more to tell you about the Griswold Home Care Franchise Opportunity! Please start by filling out the quick form to the right and we'll send you our Franchise Kit.