Home Care Services and Rates in Anoka County
Griswold Home Care for Anoka County sends experienced, screened, quality caregivers to provide the non-medical home care and senior care services that allow you to remain at home. Our services include bathing, grooming, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, safety supervision, shopping, errands, transportation/accompaniment, pet care, plant care, and much, much more.
Our caregivers are experienced in caring for clients with Alzheimer’s and dementia, neuromuscular conditions, post-surgery issues, and rehab needs. Caregivers can provide respite care for family members on a regular basis or for a vacation or special event. Home care may also be requested following a surgery, a fall, or a hospitalization. You determine the days, times, and services you prefer to allow you or your loved one to safely remain at home, wherever home may be.
Are you looking for home care in Anoka County or the surrounding areas? Are you considering independent living or assisted living facilities, but interested in an option that can help you stay home instead? Are you bringing a senior loved one to live with you, but need some extra assistance? Contact Griswold Home Care today. We look forward to answering your questions and serving you! Please call (763) 270-0843 to inquire about rates.
The rates include all the following:
- All available levels of care
- 24/7 oncall accessibility
- Access to a pool of quality, certified caregivers
- An initial assessment by a Registered Nurse
- Ongoing assessment of care needs
- Nurse oversight of care
- Ability to participate in care planning
- Ability to participate in caregiver selection
- An online family room portal to access care information and scheduling
- Peace of mind that comes from working with an agency that is licensed, insured and bonded
If you or a loved one needs a high number of care hours a week, be sure to ask about how we help ease the burden of the total cost of care in those cases.