Home Care Resources in Tucker, GA
Because of its cultural diversity, friendly Southern hospitality and temperate climate, Atlanta has developed a vibrant and active senior population. While Griswold Home Care’s caregivers provide outstanding in-home care in Tucker, GA, that doesn’t mean our clients have to stay home! If a client has the desire and ability to get out of the house, our Caregivers would be glad to take them to the mall, to a park, to church or just out to get a cup of coffee or lunch.
Gwinnett, Fulton and Dekalb Counties all have a number of community senior centers offering social activities, classes or field trips to places like the Fernbank Museum, the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center or a Braves game. For those who find it difficult to get out of the house, our Caregivers may assist a client with gardening, a game of cards, board games, crossword puzzles or movies.
Whatever the case, it is our goal to not only meet the physical needs of our clients, but also to address the social, psychological and spiritual needs as well. Call us to arrange a free visit in your home to custom tailor a plan to your loved one.
Click on the links below for more information.
- Fulton County Senior Services
- Fulton County Senior Centers
- Senior Services North Fulton
- Senior Home Repair - The Nehemiah Project
- Home Repair Ministries
- Division of Aging Services
- Friends of Disabled Adults and Children (FODAC) - DME and other services
- Mending the Gap - socialization and 1:1 supportive services
- Georgia Department of Veterans Services
- Meals on Wheels Atlanta