The Griswold Difference in Greensboro, NC
10 Reasons to Choose Griswold Home Care
- Your Peers’ Response: Recipient of the national “Caring Stars” award and a “Five Star” rating on Caring.com, the highest possible, and a 97% client satisfaction rating based on an independent study*
- Our CareAssure Screening System™: A 15-step process that means every caregiver we employ is the real deal: insured and bonded, compassionate and qualified.
- We Value Families: Our on-line Family Portal enables family members to stay involved and connected to their families care, and the Family Learning Center offers a wealth of information and resources to help family members stay informed.
- We Make It Easy: There’s no long-term contract, no minimum hour requirements, and infinitely flexible scheduling options. Oh, and no need for checks: our payment process is automated!
- 24/7 Live -In Care: Our 24/7 We are the experts at helping your loved one with the care they need to stay in the place they love. . Live-in program allows those requiring around the clock supervision the care and individualized attention in the convenience of home. at affordable rates.
- Our Team: With over 75 years combined experience, our Care Coordinators handle your schedule, and a Registered Nurse provides initial assessment, care plan development, and quarterly visits for your loved one.
- Financial Service Support: We partner with many resources to help you simplify long-term care insurance processes as well as connect to other funding sources.
- Local Support, National Resources: 130 locally owned and operated offices throughout the United States. We can help connect you with many local services and community resources.
- GriswoldConnect Virtual Care: a Telehealth program that allows you to gain 24/7 access to a board-certified physician in your state, in the comfort of your own home, or anywhere you need it. Learn more.
- ClearCare Family Room: A free, secure family access portal to keep everyone in the know. Learn more.