If you’re an experienced, empathetic caregiver and you are ready to make a difference, click here to find the office closest to you. Your local office team will be happy to tell you about caregiver jobs and opportunities with Griswold Home Care.
Griswold Home Care has a very selective process when it comes to our hiring/rostering process. We are proud to refer only the most qualified caregivers to our clients, so before you meet a client you will need to pass our screening system.
Below is a general outline of the process. There may be slight variation between offices:
- Initial Telephone Screening
- Application Form to Establish Work
- Face-to-Face Interview
- Competency Examination
- Discussion of client privacy and ethics
- Work eligibility
- Certificates and additional training
- Criminal Background Check
- Supervisory and Personal Reference Checks
To inquire about a job opportunity learn more here.