Our office shares a deep love of our Maryland communities with our clients, whether they’ve lived here their whole lives or are new to the area. Our unique communities often provide engaging events, and caregivers are able to attend and provide support at events outside of the home – from high school reunions to meals out or visits to a museum, our caregivers can help!
We are happy to also engage with several resource providers in the area:
- Senior Connection Montgomery County (https://www.seniorconnectionmc.org/) is a local non-profit that provides an array of services, many free of charge, to Montgomery County, MD, residents aged 60+
- Montgomery County Senior Services (https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/senior/) provides an overview and links to services, including health and recreation, safety, and transportation.
- Montgomery County Recreation Senior Centers
(https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/rec/facilities/seniorcenters/) provide recreation opportunities at recreation facilities in our area.
Villages are a local, volunteer-led, grassroots organizations that aim to support community members who choose to age-in-place. They foster social connections through activities and events and coordinate volunteer help at home using neighbor helping neighbor model. Our office staff often serve as volunteers in the communities in which they live to provide reliable transportation to seniors in need!
- Chevy Chase @ Home – https://www.chevychaseathome.org/
- Bethesda Metro Area Village – https://www.bmavillage.org/
- Friendship Heights Neighbors Network – https://www.fhneighbors.org/
- North Chevy Chase Connections – https://northchevychasecon.wixsite.com/nccc
- Villages of Kensington – https://www.villagesofkensingtonmd.org/
- Garrett Park Neighbors Helping Neighbors – https://www.garrettparkmd.gov/organizations/neighbors-helping-neighbors
- Cabin John Neighbor 2 Neighbor – http://www.cabinjohn.org/neighbor-2-neighbor/
- Village of Takoma Park – https://www.villageoftakomapark.com/content.aspx?sl=1505496947
Additionally, we engage with local organizations to host, sponsor, and participate in social and educational events to benefits seniors. Check out our Facebook page to learn more!