Affordable Quality Care in Danbury and Bethel, Connecticut
What kind of care do you need?
Griswold Home Care of Norwalk offers customized, non-medical home care solutions to help people live in the place they love. Here’s the support you can expect from our agency:
- An in-home assessment within 24-48 hours of connecting with you resulting in a holistic care plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Rigorously screened and highly qualified CNAs, HHA’s, homemakers, and companions with a range of specialty certifications in such areas as Dementia and Hospice Care.
- Caregivers are supervised on-site by our Case Managers, and monitored, when appropriate, by HandOff at no additional cost to you.
- Should it be necessary, substitute and replacement caregivers are provided at no additional cost to you.
- As our caregivers are our employees, we pay their wages and do all required tax withholding and filing.
- We provide Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Liability Insurance.
- We accept Medicaid and offer 5 ways to pay.
Services range from 2 hours to live in care.
- Live-In Care
- 24/7 Care
- Respite Care: one night a week to a month at a time
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Overnight Care
- Hospice/ Palliative Care
- One on One Support in a Facility
- Private Pay and Medicaid Accepted
Some of the conditions we care for:
- Dementia, Alzheimer, Wander Risk
- Fall Risk and Recovery
- Bone Fracture/ Replacement
- Chronic Pain
- Incontinence/ UTI
Caregivers qualifications we require:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience with elderly care
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- National Criminal Background Record Check
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home
- HHA, PCA or CNA Certifications per case requirements
- Additional specialty certifications per case requirements (ie. Dementia or Hospice Care Certification, Valid driver’s license)
We offer 5 ways to pay for quality care and partner with local agencies such as Connecticut Community Care, Inc. to support residents on Medicaid. Additionally, we are a preferred company of the CT Homecare for Elders program and the sole home care company of the Parkinson’s Grant in Connecticut.
Call now to learn how we can help or click below to learn 5 ways you can pay for quality care.