Jobs in Danbury and Bethel, Connecticut
Our Caregivers have a passion for care. They have the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life every single day. Hear their stories and learn how you, too, can have a rewarding job with Griswold Home Care.
Looking for a flexible and rewarding job with the potential to significantly impact the lives of seniors in Fairfield County? We are looking for experienced, non-medical caregivers or CNA’s to join our Griswold Home Care of Danbury and Bethel team!
With nearly 30 years of service in Fairfield County and a caregiver retention rate of 85%, you can be sure you will be joining a quality organization that will support your success and value your contributions.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours to fit your life circumstances
- Job Situations Well Matched to your Skill Set and Personality
- Personalized Activity Calendars to ensure client/caregiver engagement
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay and Tax Withholding/ Filing
- Workers Compensation Insurance/ Unemployment Insurance/ Liability Insurance
- Ongoing case manager support/collaboration to support placement satisfaction
What we require:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience with elderly care
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- HHA, PCA or CNA Certification
- Additional specialty certifications per case requirements (ie. Dementia Certification)
- National Criminal Background Record Check
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and/or a valid driver’s license as required
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”