24 Hour/Live-In Care in Danbury and Bethel, Connecticut
Full-time care: The Attention Your Loved One Needs
When your loved one finds themselves in a fragile state, full-time care can bring peace of mind to all concerned. There are four main ways to staff round the clock care: each has its own set of requirements, pros, and cons. We offer a complimentary in-home assessment to help develop the best solution for your situation.
- Live-In Care: Caregiver lives in the home and provides one-on-one care.
- 24/7 Live-in Care without live-in: Two or more caregivers provide awake care. May be needed for Alzheimer’s or hospice care patients.
- Live-In Care Plus Respite Care: For clients requiring 24-hour awake care who also have the ability to house a live-in.
- Overnight: For assistance with evening and breakfast meal, and evening and morning personal care routines.
Regardless of the staffing solution, all 24-hour cases will include:
- Holistic Care: No matter the situation, all full-time care solutions are personalized to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of each client. Caregivers are then carefully selected to ensure clients attain the moments of dignity, joy, and well-being they deserve. We measure success in the “Griswold Moments” our care plans deliver every day. To see examples of how a holistic care plan might come to life for your loved one, click here.
- HandOff: When appropriate, Live-In Care solutions include monitoring via HandOff, a cloud-based mobile application used by our caregivers to encourage goal setting and key health status indicators tracking which can be shared in real-time with authorized patient stakeholders. Learn more about how HandOff in the hands of Griswold Home Care of Danbury and Bethel caregivers, can help to improve quality outcomes for your loved one.
Call now for a free assessment to help you structure an affordable solution just right for your situation.