Our Service Area and Rates
We like to say, “We give people the help they need to live in the place they love.” Below is information on our services, our service area, and cost.
The caregivers we refer provide service in the comfort of your home, wherever that may be. Whether your home is where you raised your family or an assisted living, skilled nursing, or memory care facility, we come to you. We offer as little as 1 hour all the way to 24/7 care. We also provide overnight care for a senior adult or disabled person and post-surgery care for someone recuperating after a procedure or a major illness. Many times, caregivers start out providing simple medication reminders or personal care services like helping clients dress, and care services gradually increase with age.
Caregiver Core Home Care Services:
- Homemaking: light housekeeping, meal prep, laundry, etc.
- Companionship: incidental transportation, errands, safety and supervision, etc.
- Personal Care: help with bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.
Caregivers can also provide:
- Safety and supervision during hospital and rehab stays
- Move-in assistance when a client moves into a new home or assisted living facility (ALF) to help them get settled in their new surroundings
We specialize in matching your needs to those of the caregivers in our pool. This includes clients needing assistance with:
- Dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Lewy Bodies, Vascular, etc.
- Heart Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hospice patients and those individuals needing additional assistance after a stay in rehab
- Medicare and Home Health Insurance does not normally pay for home care services. These are almost always out-of-pocket expenses (unless you have long-term care insurance or VA Aid and Attendance).
- In-home visits/assessments are provided free of charge to anyone seeking to discuss their family’s needs.
- We do not require a minimum amount of service or a long-term contract. The hours of service you request from your caregiver can vary each day and/or each week to best fit your needs.
- Payment for services is weekly. You pay only for services used.
- We do not require deposits.
- There is no additional cost for weekends or night shifts.
- We do not charge more for personal care.
- There are 8-10 holidays when the caregivers typically charge time and a half.
- Rates quoted assume use of ACH (or auto debit) to one’s checking account. Credit card or debit card payment is offered at a slightly higher cost.
- In addition to our private pay options, we work with most long-term care insurers, the Alzheimer’s Association Respite Program, the ALS Respite Program, and the VA Aide & Attendance Program.
- Rates vary based upon shift length, hours used per week, overnight vs. hourly, caregiver availability, etc. They also can vary based upon whether one is paying privately or using one of the special programs found above. Please call us for our current range.
Griswold Home Care of Fargo services the North Dakota Counties of Cass, Traill, Steele, Barnes, and Richland.
Griswold Home Care of Fargo services the Minnesota Counties of Clay, Norman, Becker, Wilkin, Ottertail.
We also serve the following zip codes: 56514, 56519, 56525, 56529, 56536, 56546, 56546, 56547, 56560, 56580, 58005, 58015, 58021, 58042, 58047, 58051, 58052, 58059, 58077, 58078, 58102, 58103, 58104, 58105, 58106, 58107, 58108, 58109, 58121, 58122, 58124, 58125, 58126
MN Comprehensive Home Care License #: 387588