Home Care Jobs in Greensboro, NC
Our Caregivers have a passion for care. They have the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life every single day. Hear their stories and learn how you, too, can have a rewarding job with Griswold Home Care.
“It’s not just a job to me, it’s a way of life.” – Jean Griswold, our founder.
Griswold Home Care’s culture of caring is guided by compassion and is driven by eternal values of empathy, respect and dignity for our clients and our caregivers … this is our Griswoldness!
Are you the best?
Griswold Home Care knows that excellent caregivers are our greatest assets! That’s why our caregivers are among the highest paid in the Triad area.
As a professional caregiver, you travel a noble career path. Griswold can help you find rewarding opportunities along your journey.
We offer career opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistances (CNAs), Home Health Aides (HHAs), Caregivers and Companions to fill a variety of shifts and schedules, including both full and part time. We also have employee caregivers looking for “Live-In” opportunities.
You deserve to be appreciated!
Benefits when working as a caregiver for Griswold Home Care – Greensboro / Burlington Area:
- Competitive Wages – Highest pay range among home care agencies in Triad
- Paid Training – We’ll grow your passions and invest in your professional development through our ongoing paid training programs and supportive office team; it is our privilege to do so!
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Excellent Performance-Based Bonuses
- Life Insurance for Full Time Employees
- Virtual Care for Full Time Employees – Telehealth program offering 24/7 access to a board-certified physician
- Choose your Schedule – we work around your schedule
- Choose your Clients – we let you know up front what care a client is going to need
- Referral Programs – Bonus’s for referring other caregivers to become part of our team
- Direct Deposit
- 24/7 access to Office Team – support available around the clock
- Joy of heart knowing you bring a positive change in the lives of our clients
What do you need to be successful:
- CNA Certification is preferred. We also give you credit for your great experience working with seniors
- 2+ years experience is preferred. We appreciate those with life experience!
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- 5 references (2 personal and 3 professional)
- TB Test
- Wishing to make the world a better place one home care client at a time!
If you are interested in being a part of the 35-year tradition of Griswold Home Care, share our vision of giving people the help the need to live the place they love, and aspire to make a positive difference in the lives of seniors, we welcome the opportunity to connect with you!