Griswold Jacksonville, FL
We are looking for caregivers who want to make a difference through their delivery of compassionate care! Caregivers on our registry can choose their assignments.
If this describes you, we want you on our registry! Griswold Home Care is looking for high-quality caregivers with a minimum of 1 year experience. We are seeking the best!
As an independent contractor you may appreciate:
- High earning potential
- Freedom to set your own schedule
- Freedom to pursue personal goals and ambitions
- Become part of a team while having the freedom to work independently
- Work for clients that appreciate your effort and good work ethics.
Griswold Home Care gives seniors the help they need to live in the place they love. If you have a heart of gold and are passionate about making a difference, we need to talk with you! Griswold Home Care knows that excellent caregivers are our client’s greatest asset.
We are currently looking for caregivers to provide services to clients in and between the following areas:
- Jacksonville Beaches
- Ponte Vedra
- St. Augustine
- Empathy, compassion, and a genuine caring attitude.
- Ability to pass or have a completed Level II background check required by the State of Florida.
- Licensed as a CNA in Florida or certification as a Home Health Aide
- Ability to travel to work assignments within the Jacksonville Metro area.
- Ability and energy to be on-time and be a trustworthy caregiver.
- Be a great communicator. Either by sharing or suggesting information with your clients, their families, our office, or your fellow caregivers that enhance the home care experience for our clients.
If you or an aging loved one are considering non-medical in-home care in Jacksonville, FL, call Griswold Home Care
and speak to one of our caring staff members today. Call (904) 342-6040