Caregiver Services in League City
Providing Non-Medical Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia Care
If you have an aging, disabled, or ill loved one who is struggling with daily activities, look no further than Griswold Home Care of Southeast Houston for the helping hand they need for their health and happiness. Considered an affordable alternative to nursing homes and assisted living facilities, we provide non-medical home care services in League City and within the surrounding area.
For more than 40 years, Griswold Home Care has been assisting the elderly, adults with disabilities, and those recovering from illnesses and injuries throughout country in the comfort of their own homes. Do not hesitate to let us provide personalized home care services tailored to your loved one’s needs.
Contact us today at (281) 823-9909 to learn more about our caregiver services in League City.
The Types of Home Care Services We Provide
Our caregivers can help our clients with daily activities. Before you can enjoy our services, a care coordinator will speak with you over the phone and meet with you in person for an in-home visit to determine your needs and preferences.
We offer the following types of non-medical home services:
- Live-In/Overnight Care – A caregiver can help our clients through the night or live full-time with your family.
- Personal Care – Assisting family members with general hygiene, grooming, changing/dressing, restroom assistance, bed repositioning, and supporting physical therapy exercise.
- Companion Care – Ensuring our clients have someone to talk to and interact with, as well as accompany them to see family or friends, or even shop and run errands on their behalf.
- Homemaking care – Caregivers will be responsible for homemaker duties, such as meal planning and prepping, washing dishes, doing the laundry and linens, and other light duty housekeeping.
- Respite Care – Assisting family caregivers in order to help them physically and emotionally recharge to avoid a burnout.
- Hospice Care – Providing companionship and support during the final stages of a condition or illness, focusing on comfort.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Our flexible services allow us to adjust care based on your everchanging needs. Whether it is you or your loved one who needs non-medical companionship, our caregivers at Griswold Home Care of Southeast Houston will give you someone you can bond with and rely on to assist you with daily tasks.
Call (281) 823-9909 to speak with our care coordinator or contact us online today!