With the concerns of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the United States increasing, Griswold Home Care wants to assure you that our top priority is the health of our clients, caregivers, and staff. As part of Griswold Home Care’s plan, we want to share the steps Griswold Home Care has taken to protect our clients and caregivers.
- All caregivers and staff have been provided with CDC information outlining infection control measures for themselves and when caring for an ill client.
- All caregivers and staff have completed additional training on infection control and prevention.
- Griswold Home Care now requires a caregiver screen to be completed prior to any new referral.
- Any employee exhibiting symptoms of the COVID-19 has been advised to seek medical care immediately.
We understand the situation surrounding COVID-19 is changing rapidly and have advised all of our staff and caregivers to take the following precautions.
- Wash hands regularly and maintain hand hygiene
- Always wear a face mask when providing care in a client’s home
- Stay home if sick
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick
- Find an alternative to shaking hands and hugging
- Report any concerning changes in their client’s condition immediately
Griswold Home Care is committed to keeping clients and caregivers safe and healthy while providing care in homes in Needham, Wayland, Framingham and other communities in the Metrowest Boston area. We make sure to stay up to date with any new info involving the novel coronavirus disease 2019 from the CDC so we can be sure our caregivers are following the latest guidelines to limit the spread of infection.
Our home caregivers are guests in your home while they are visiting and can help guide families by teaching the proper safety measures to take in an in-home setting. We can help make sure you have an adequate supply of food and medication so potentially vulnerable members of your family can stay home and safe. As caregivers, we need to be sure that our clients, caregivers and staff stay healthy during the current crisis.
We will continue to evaluate this rapidly evolving situation and will update you as needed. Please reach out to our office if you have any questions or concerns.
As always, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
If you or an aging loved one are considering non-medical in-home care in Metrowest Boston, MA, call Griswold Home Care
and speak to one of our caring staff members today. Call (781) 559-0073