An excellent option to give your loved one basic supervision, and companionship is to hire an in-home care provider. Your family member's hired home caregiver can assist with important items like managing their medicine, in addition to assisting with daily tasks. Seniors in the US are getting prescribed and taking more medication than ever before. To make sure that your loved one is not abusing or misinterpreting their medications, a Griswold Home Care in-home caregiver can oversee every aspect of their medication intake.
More often than not elderly patients are unaware that they are misusing their prescriptions. It can be challenging for most people to recall whether or when a certain dose was taken and impossible for someone struggling with short-term memory loss. By assisting around the house and making sure everyone is following their regular routine, a home care provider can stop this issue from happening.
Griswold Home Care offers a variety of senior care services, of which medicine reminders are only a small part. Our skilled carers can help with a lot more things. We have been recommending caregivers for more than 40 years to provide various services to the elderly, those with disabilities, and others who are ill or injured.
Some of the non-medical home care services that we offer include;
- Companion Care - In order to keep your loved one socialized, companion care makes sure they have someone to talk to and interact with.
- Homemaking Care - Laundry, minor housekeeping, and meal preparation are among the tasks that caregivers can help with.
- Hospice Care Support - During the latter phases of a disease or condition, caregivers provide assistance and company with the goal of comfort.
- Overnight Care - Through the night, a caregiver can provide assistance with tasks including getting ready for bed, using the restroom at night, and getting dressed.
- Live-In Care - For individuals who need extra assistance, a caregiver who lives in the house can offer services all day and all night.
- Personal Care - Assisting loved ones with more private duties including clothing, grooming, bathing, and other personal care. The private nature of these support services is something caregivers are skilled at comprehending.
- Respite Care - In order to avoid caregiver burnout, short-term care may be the ideal solution. Bring in a trained care expert to give yourself a rest.
While considering which services might best suit your senior loved one’s needs, it’s important to remember that Griswold Home Care in-home care providers are not able to help with medical needs. Making the decision to hire a Griswold Home Care in-home caregiver is always a great idea to provide your loved one with the care they need - and deserve. Contact our Metrowest-Boston office today at (781) 559-0073 to discuss your needs.
If you or an aging loved one are considering non-medical in-home care in Metrowest Boston, MA, call Griswold Home Care
and speak to one of our caring staff members today. Call (781) 559-0073