Quality, Affordable In-Home Care In Your Community
My name is Robert Kemper and I am proud to be a part of the Griswold Home Care organization as the independent owner and operator of the Miami-Dade Griswold Home Care office.
After serving in the US Air Force during the Vietnam era, and working for 34 years in a variety of Information Technology and consulting positions in the corporate world, I felt it was time to seek a life-altering career. In 2003, I was drawn to the field of senior care and disability care. I opened a Griswold Home Care office because of my grandmother; she was living in an assisted living facility at the time.
Grandma Kemper was a professional singer in her younger days. In her mid-90’s, she still sang on special occasions at the assisted living facility. To ensure that she had the best care, my family had hired private duty caregivers to support her in the facility.
The attention, affection, and care that she received from her wonderful caregivers made a big difference in her quality of life. I saw that difference firsthand, and it inspired my passion for elder care and disability care. My office staff and I will never refer a caregiver we would not trust in our own homes.
- Ida T. – Senior Referral Specialist and Office Manager with over 10 years of experience
- Sindia A. – Referral Specialist and former in-home caregiver
- Jose – Supervising R.N., available to meet special private nursing requirements
- Sadie F. – Marketing Consultant
- Donald L. – Marketing Consultant
- Liz M. – Marketing Consultant
- Robert Kemper – Executive Director, here to make sure that your experience with Griswold Home Care exceeds your expectations
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm; Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (On-Call weekends & holidays until 10pm)
Nurse Registry Number: 3015096