Jobs in Norwalk, Connecticut
Our Caregivers have a passion for care. They have the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life every single day. Hear their stories and learn how you, too, can have a rewarding job with Griswold Home Care.
Looking for a flexible and rewarding job with the potential to significantly impact the lives of Seniors in Norwalk? We are looking for experienced, non-medical caregivers or CNA’s to join our Griswold Home Care of Norwalk team!
With nearly 30 years of service in Fairfield County and a caregiver retention rate of 85%, you can be sure you will be joining a quality organization that will support your success and values your contributions.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours to fit your life circumstances
- Job Situations Well Matched to your Skill Set and Personality
- Personalized Activity Calendars to ensure client/caregiver engagement
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay and Tax Withholding/ Filing
- Workers Compensation Insurance/ Unemployment Insurance/ Liability Insurance
- Ongoing case manager support/collaboration to support placement satisfaction
What we require:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience with elderly care
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- HHA, PCA or CNA Certification
- Additional specialty certifications per case requirements (ie. Dementia Certification)
- National Criminal Background Record Check
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and/or a valid driver’s license as required