Home Care Services in Phoenix, AZ
Affordable Senior Caregiver in Phoenix Near You
Home is supposed to be a safe place, full of freedom, comfort, and joy; so it is natural to feel burdened as you watch a loved one with physical or mental challenges struggle to live independently in their own home.
About Our Senior Care Services
If you are in need of assistance for your elderly loved ones, Griswold Home Care for Phoenix offers an affordable alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
We are a provider of non-medical in-home senior care in Phoenix, AZ. Each of our care services are customized to meet the unique needs of each of our clients and their families.
Some of the in-home senior care services we offer include:
- In-Home Consultation
- Cognitive Assessment
- Companion Care
- Home Care Services - includes general hygiene, supporting physical therapy exercise, restroom assistance, errands, laundry, light housekeeping, meal planning, pet care, and more
- Hospice and Palliative Support Services
- Respite Care
- Live-In and/or Overnight Home Care - offered to seniors and adults with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Support
- Post Surgery and Rehab Support
- Neuromuscular Care Services - for individuals with ALS, MS, and Parkinson's
- Fall Prevention Services
- Fall Injury Recovery Support
Compassionate, Customizable In-Home Care
Whether you are seeking a helping hand a few times a week or require someone every day while you are at work, a caregiver in Phoenix from our team is happy to accommodate your needs. Compassionate care is our calling. Let our team help to make this time less stressful for you and your family.
If you have been looking for home care agencies in Phoenix, look no further than Griswold Home Care for Phoenix. Our Phoenix elder care services cover a wide range of tasks and prior to starting services with us, we'll discuss the needs of you and your loved one to fully understand what you're looking for. If you need to adjust your care plan at any time, we'll be happy to accommodate any new needs.