Companion Care Services in Phoenix
Reliable & Compassionate Companion Care Near You
Loneliness can be an isolating feeling. With professional companion care services from Griswold, that feeling will be a thing of the past as you begin forming a bond with one of our compassionate caregivers like no other.
When you hear the word “companionship,” your first thought might be a relationship with a friend. However, companionship is more significant and intimate than a friendship, helping two people connect on a deeper level.
At Griswold Home Care of Phoenix, our companion care services are designed to enhance the quality of life of our clients and promote independence as much as possible. Our reliable companion care team is eager to lend a helping hand and a listening ear.
Signs Your Loved One May Need Companionship
Companion care sounds like a relatively simple undertaking, but it requires a lot of effort and training for our caregivers. We take your family member’s care seriously, utilizing proven methods and techniques to create trust and a genuine connection.
Often, it’s difficult to see the signs that your loved one may be struggling emotionally. There are specific signs you can look for that may indicate an aging family member requires companion care.
A few indicators can include:
- A home that’s in complete disarray
- Sudden weight loss
- Frequent isolation
- Poor personal hygiene
- Missing medications
- The recent loss of a spouse
There are so many more warning signs, but the ones above are usually the easiest to spot. Many of these signs can also manifest physically and should be addressed by a medical professional.
When your family needs a committed and caring expert to ensure your loved one is living a full and healthy life, trust Griswold Home Care of Phoenix.
What Does a Caregiver Do?
A caregiver is responsible for the health and well-being of someone who needs help with daily tasks and activities. The amount of care needed from the caregiver will vary from person to person. Our Griswold caregivers specialize in caring for people with physical disabilities, people with cognitive disabilities, and people with chronic illnesses. Typically our caregivers focus on four main areas of care:
- Medical Care -Our caregivers manage medications, keep track of medical appointments, and assess pain levels to ensure your loved one remains healthy and comfortable.
- Nutritional & Physical Care - We put a major focus on nutritional and physical health. Our caregivers can assist in grocery shopping, meal preparation, feeding, bathing, clothing, cleaning, and exercising.
- Emotional & Psychological Support - Every human being requires emotional care to lead a happy life. We all desire to be seen, loved, and heard. Our compassionate staff genuinely cares about the well-being of your loved one. We ensure every client will be treated with sincere respect and personal attention.
- Quality of Life & Relationships - It's important to us to help our clients live a full and enriching life. This means identifying areas of life that can provide social enrichment. This can be anything from a group class activity to a stroll in a familiar park to curating a playlist with of musical favorites.
These four focus areas are merely a guide to providing the best care for our clients. If you're loved one has any special interests or needs, we will happily curate our plan to accommodate them.
Why Choose Our Family-First Companion Care?
We genuinely care about the seniors we support. Through our companion care service in Phoenix, your family will have access to exceptional and affordable care.
Our dedicated and professional Phoenix caregivers want to develop a rapport with your loved one, allowing us to effectively support their emotional, mental, and physical well-being. With our compassionate caregivers supporting your aging family member, you can rest assured that their care is in the most capable hands possible.