7 Layer Bean Dip
Received from: Katherine Gravelle at Anne Arundel, Kent & Queen Anne’s Counties
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 jar fat free black bean dip
- 1 pint fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions diced
- 6 black olives sliced
- 1 small tomato diced
- Spread bean dip on round 8-10” plate.
- Spread avocado on that.
- Mix together taco seasoning and sour cream.
- Spread sour cream on top of the avocado.
- Then put cheese, then scallions, then tomato, then 6 black olives diced.