Caregiver Services in Fountain Hills
Caregivers Specialized in Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
Whether you or your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia, or you need non-medical assistance due to aging or a disability, let Griswold Home Care of Scottsdale provide compassionate and reliable assistance for your daily needs. Our home care services are an affordable alternative to nursing homes and assisting living facilities.
Griswold Home Care has been assisting the elderly, adults with disabilities, those recovering from injuries and illnesses, and those who are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia throughout the country for more than 40 years. Let our caregivers provide compassionate and personalized assistance in the comfort of your own home.
Call (480) 305-0131 today for more information about our caregiver services in Fountain Hills.
How Griswold Home Care of Scottsdale Can Help You or Your Loved One
Our mission is to accommodate as many non-medical needs as possible. Many elderly, disabled, ill, and injured adults simply need assistance with ordinary tasks or just companionship each day.
Griswold Home Care of Scottsdale offers a wide range of services to accommodate the unique needs of each client. Before you are provided services, a care coordinator contacts you over the phone and then schedule a an in-person meeting to determine your needs and preferences.
Our non-medical home services in Fountain Hills include:
- Personal care – Helping family members with general hygiene, grooming, dressing, bed repositioning, restroom assistance, and offering support during physical therapy exercises.
- Live-In/Overnight Care – Our caregivers can stay with our client through the night or with the family full-time to always tend to you or your loved one’s needs.
- Homemaking Care – Helping our clients with homemaker duties, including planning and preparing meals, washing dishes, doing laundry, shop and run errands on their behalf, and other light duty housekeeping.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers can give our clients more opportunities to socialize by constantly talking or listening to them, or even accompanying them to visit friends and family.
- Respite Care – In order to help family caregivers avoid a burnout, our caregivers can give them the much-needed break to physically and emotionally recover and recharge, while focusing on themselves.
- Hospice & Palliative Care – This type of service is designed to provide ill individuals comfort as they live out their last days surrounded by loved ones.
Let Our Caregivers Help You Today!
Let our home care company ensure you or your loved is fully taken care of, giving you the peace of mind when you can’t be with your family. Griswold Home Care has more than 170 locations throughout 30 states and has provided care for over 100,000 families.
Call us at (480) 305-0131 or contact us online to speak with a care coordinator to get started today.