Our family-run home care team at Griswold Home Care of South Columbus and Fairfield understands that every person has a different family situation and unique home care needs. When you call us, you speak to a real person with real expertise in home care, who will ask about your loved one’s needs and what you want in a caregiver. Whether your family member is a senior or disabled adult who just needs a little extra help to maintain their independence, we will match them with a professional, quality caregiver who meets their individualized needs.
Our caregivers pass rigorous background checks before being hired by our care team. They come from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences, including caring for clients with Alzheimer’s and dementia and helping those with neuromuscular diseases or limitations or who have had recent injuries or surgery.
Caregivers can provide:
- Personal care, including support with bathing, grooming, physical transfers, activities that help with range of motion, medication reminders, and continence care.
- Basic homemaking services and light cleaning, including laundry, meal planning, cooking, shopping, errand running, and pet or plant care.
- Companionship care, whether at home or within a residential facility, including activities such as playing board games or transporting and accompanying clients when visiting friends or family and going to church or other appointments.
- Respite care, to provide a break for spouses, family members, or others who serve as the primary caregiver.
- Live-in care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for individuals who need monitoring as a result of a recent injury or surgery, or who need more consistent care or night-time care because of greater support needs in the home.
Give us a call to discuss your loved one’s needs and desires, and we’ll tell you more about our family-run Griswold service and how we can help.
Our Rates: Because our services are customized for each client, please call the office to inquire about rates.