About Our Home Care Agency
Serving Stratford, Fairfield, Ridgefield, Trumbull, CT & Beyond
Griswold Home Care for Stratford is Fairfield County’s most experienced non-medical home care agency specializing in elder care services. Griswold was founded in 1982 by Dr. Jean Griswold, a caregiver whose own struggle with Multiple Sclerosis inspired her to support seniors wishing to live in the place they love. Today, Griswold Home Care for Stratford remains committed to elevating the “at home” experience for seniors through our in-home care services, ranging from companionship care to live-in home care services to dementia care. We are proud to help seniors across Stratford, Fairfield, Ridgefield, Trumbull, CT and beyond!
In 1991, Cathy Howard and her mother, Frances Malafronte, brought Griswold Home Care to Fairfield County after experiencing the challenge of finding affordable care for Cathy’s grandfather. Since then, Griswold Home Care for Stratford has provided cost-effective quality care to thousands of seniors in Fairfield County.
How home care “delivered with heart” sets us apart:
- Holistic Care Plans are at the root of our care. Following a complimentary in-home assessment, we’ll customize a non-medical care plan to address the unique mental, physical and spiritual needs of your loved one. Learn how we’ve helped others achieve Griswold Moments of dignity, fulfillment, and well-being through our holistic care approach. Call now to schedule a complimentary assessment.
- Engagement in the care plan is monitored by our caregivers through a proprietary, cloud-based application accessed on their mobile device, called HandOff. See case studies demonstrating the improved communication, care plan compliance, timely care plan adjustments and improved quality outcomes that result from the use of HandOff in the hands of our caregivers.
- Affordable, Quality Options. We are committed to delivering quality care at the most competitive rates. Learn more about our affordable solutions or call now to discuss how we can customize a solution just right for you. Of note, for those eligible, we accept Medicaid and offer five ways to pay.
- Reputation since 1991. Our nearly 30 years of service in Fairfield County, has produced longstanding clients and loyal caregiver relationships. Learn more about our client and caregiver experiences or call to request references.
- Training/caregiver selection. We match and train our caregivers to address your loved one’s unique diagnosis and care plan. Learn more about our rigorous standards and range of specialty caregiver certifications.