Companionship Care Services
For Stratford, Fairfield, Ridgefield, Trumbull, CT & Beyond
Griswold Home Care solely provides non-medical care
Respectful Caregivers Who Want to Build a Lasting Relationship with Seniors
Coming to terms with the fact that your aging loved one may need extra support at home can be difficult. However, this new journey your family is about to embark upon will only aid in bringing everyone closer together. At Griswold Home Care for Stratford, we understand that genuine relationships are essential as we age, which is why we offer compassionate companionship care for residents in Stratford, Fairfield, Ridgefield, Trumbull, CT and beyond.
You can rest assured that working with our highly trained Stratford in-home caregivers will help preserve a good quality of life. We consider our clients’ emotional needs and work to build a rapport that they come to rely on. In fact, we want the entire family to have a relationship with our Caregivers and know that they can be trusted to provide the reverent support needed.
We can customize your companion care services to include:
- Running specific errands
- Carving out time for physical activity
- Cooking meals
- Completing simple home projects
- Setting medication reminders
This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the services we offer your family. We understand that everyone has unique needs, and we can accommodate them by customizing your care plan.
The Benefits of Companionship Care Services
Getting older comes with a number of difficulties, but feeling alone and isolated should not be one of them. This is where companionship care comes in! Griswold Home Care is proud to offer our companionship care services to elders throughout Stratford, Ridgefield, Fairfield, Trumbull, CT and the surrounding areas. Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you invest in the companionship care services:
- Assistance with daily activities: When you get older it can become more difficult to complete everyday activities such as cooking, cleaning, and bathing. Companionship care can provide you or your loved one with the help necessary to get these tasks done while maintaining a sense of independence.
- Make a friend: One major benefit of companionship care is in the name; having a companion. It is not uncommon for adults to experience loneliness if there is an absence of emotional support from friends and family. Whether it is having a conversation, playing a board game, or going for a walk, companionship care can present an opportunity for one to make a real connection with someone else.
- Dependable transportation: Driving can become difficult as you get older, making it ever more important to have a reliable source of transportation. When you invest in companionship care with Griswold Home Care, you or your loved one will have a driver to help get everyday errands done!
These are only a few of the benefits that come with the companionship care we offer at Griswold Home Care. If you are interested in getting started with companionship care or learning about our other elder care services in the Stratford, Ridgefield, Fairfield, or Trumbull, CT area, give us a call today!