The Attention Your Loved One Needs
Whether recovering from surgery, at risk of falling, or struggling with cognitive or chronic issues such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia or COPD, Griswold Home Care of Stratford’s case coordinators will help determine the best solution to staff your unique case.
Full-time care solutions can be staffed in many ways depending on the needs of your loved one. As shown below, there are four typical staffing solutions to address full-time coverage.
Regardless of the staffing solution, all 24-hour cases will include:
- Holistic Care: No matter the situation, all full-time care solutions are personalized to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of each client. Caregivers are then carefully selected to ensure clients attain the moments of dignity, joy, and well-being they deserve. We measure success in the Griswold Moments our care plans deliver every day. To see examples of how a holistic care plan might come to life for your loved one, click here.
- HandOff: When appropriate, Live-In Care solutions include monitoring via HandOff, a cloud-based mobile application used by our caregivers to encourage goal setting and key health status indicators tracking which can be shared in real-time with authorized users. Learn more about how HandOff in the hands of Griswold Home Care of Stratford caregivers, can help to improve quality outcomes for your loved one by giving us a call.
- Caregiver lives in the home and provides dedicated one-on-one care
- 24/7 Awake Care without live-in: Two or more caregivers are referred for clients who need 24 hours of awake care. This may include individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other chronic conditions.
- Live-In Care Plus: For clients requiring 24-hour awake care and have the ability to house a live-in.
- Overnight: The caregiver arrives in time to prepare a meal for your loved one and get him or her ready for bed, sleeps at the house and then wakes up to prepare breakfast and get them ready for the day.
Call now for a free assessment to help you structure an affordable live-in or overnight care solution just right for your situation. To learn more about our home care services, contact our caregiving team today online or call us at (203) 502-7900.