Live-In Home Care Services
For Stratford, Fairfield, Ridgefield, Trumbull, CT & Beyond
Griswold Home Care solely provides non-medical care
The Attention Your Loved One Needs
Whether recovering from surgery, at risk of falling, or struggling with cognitive or chronic issues such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia or COPD, Griswold Home Care for Stratford’s case coordinators will help determine the best solution to staff your unique case. Our home care agency is proud to offer our live-in home care services to residents throughout Stratford, Fairfield, Ridgefield, Trumbull, CT and the surrounding areas!
Benefits of Live-In Home Care
Extra assistance to those who need it, specifically for the elderly, can be very beneficial. They get the help they need when they need it and can keep their independence. However, some cases require 24-hour care. This is when you should consider a live-in home care professional. The benefits of hiring a professional for live-in care include, but are not limited to:
- 24-Hour Care: Live-in home care professionals live with the patient. That means they are always there to help whenever it is needed. Care is not limited to 8 hours a day or only during daylight hours.
- Safety: Our caregivers take the safety of all our patients seriously. We will make every attempt to improve safety in the home. That can include fall prevention and being there in case of emergency.
- Health Status Reporting: Our health is constantly changing. Your family loves and cares about you and should be informed should there be any changes in your health status. Our home care assistants will inform your family should you experience some health status changes.
- One-on-One Attention: You are not confined to a healthcare facility where nurses have many patients that they must check on. This can make it seem like they do not care for you or do not understand you. Our live-in assistants are always there with you and only work with you. They will provide you with individualized care and build a connection with you. Do not become surprised if they become a good friend of yours as well.
Full-time care solutions can be staffed in many ways depending on the needs of your loved one. As shown below, there are four typical staffing solutions to address full-time coverage.
Regardless of the staffing solution, all 24-hour cases will include:
- Holistic Care: No matter the situation, all full-time care solutions are personalized to meet the physical, mental and spiritual needs of each client. Caregivers are then carefully selected to ensure clients attain the moments of dignity, joy, and well-being they deserve. We measure success in the Griswold Moments our care plans deliver every day. To see examples of how a holistic care plan might come to life for your loved one, click here.
- HandOff: When appropriate, Live-In Care solutions include monitoring via HandOff, a cloud-based mobile application used by our caregivers to encourage goal setting and key health status indicators tracking which can be shared in real-time with authorized users. Learn more about how HandOff in the hands of Griswold Home Care for Stratford caregivers, can help to improve quality outcomes for your loved one by giving us a call.
- Caregiver lives in the home and provides dedicated one-on-one care
- 24/7 Awake Care without live-in: Two or more caregivers are referred for clients who need 24 hours of awake care. This may include individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other chronic conditions.
- Live-In Care Plus: For clients requiring 24-hour awake care and have the ability to house a live-in.
- Overnight: The caregiver arrives in time to prepare a meal for your loved one and get him or her ready for bed, sleeps at the house and then wakes up to prepare breakfast and get them ready for the day.
Call now for a free assessment to help you structure an affordable live-in or overnight care solution just right for your situation. To learn more about our home care services, contact our caregiving team today online or call us at (203) 502-7900.