What kind of care do you need?
Griswold Home Care of Stratford is committed to providing cost-effective, holistic, quality care for your loved one. Towards that end, you can expect:
- An in-home assessment within 24-48 hours of connecting with you resulting in a holistic care plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Rigorously screened and highly qualified CNAs, HHA’s, homemakers, and companions with a range of specialty certifications in such areas as Dementia and Hospice Care.
- Should it be necessary, substitute and replacement caregivers are provided at no additional cost to you.
- As our caregivers are our employees, we pay their wages and do all required tax withholding and filing.
- We provide Workers’ Compensation Insurance, Unemployment Insurance, and Liability Insurance.
- We accept Medicaid and offer 5 ways to pay.
Services range from 2 hours to live-in care.
- Live-In Care
- 24/7 Care
- Respite Care: one night a week to a month at a time
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Overnight Care
- One on One Support in a Facility
- Private Pay and Medicaid Accepted
Conditions we care for:
- Dementia, Alzheimer, Wander Risk
- Fall Risk and Recovery
- Bone Fracture/Joint Replacement
- Chronic Pain
- and more
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience with elderly care
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- National Criminal Background Check
- Reliable transportation to client’s home
- HHA, PCA or CNA Certifications per case requirements
- Additional specialty certifications per case requirements (ie. Dementia or Hospice Care Certification, Valid driver’s license)
We partner with SWCAA, The Southwestern CT Agency on Aging and Independent Living, to service area residents on Medicaid and work with families to find the most affordable solutions through private pay.