On our Facebook page and on our landing page, we share a video that discusses how to choose a home care company. We highlighted the five things we think are the most important to look for.
- First, clients want caregivers they can trust. This gets to the screening process. We go through 100 applicants to get 2, 3 , maybe 4 or 5 caregivers.
- Next, to be good matchmakers, the agency really needs to know their caregivers (skill set, availability, personal nuances).
- Likewise, they need to know their clients. They can’t just take an address, date/time needed, and a credit card. They really need to know the client and his/her needs.
- Then, they need to be good at matching the need(s) with the appropriate caregiver(s).
- Lastly, the agency needs to continually follow up to make certain the client’s needs have not changed, thus requiring a different caregiver with a different skill set.
We encourage our prospective clients to visit our website and check out how we stack up against the criteria outlined above.
If you or an aging loved one are considering non-medical in-home care in Tampa, FL, call Griswold Home Care
and speak to one of our caring staff members today. Call (813) 343-2228