Existing Contractor Resources in Tampa, Florida
One Stop Resource Site for Self Employed Caregivers
As a caregiver, your time is limited. That’s why Griswold Home Care has decided to compile useful resources all in one spot for your convenience. When you partner with Griswold Home Care, we won’t just refer you to clients, we’ll collaborate together so your time is efficiently utilized.
Following you will find information on:
- The Third Party Billing Agents we partner with to facilitate client payments to you
- The Vendors that supply General Liability Insurance and Occupational Accident, and Health Insurance.
- Entities that can assist you in renewing your credentials (i.e., CPR, CEU’s, Fitness to Work etc.)
- Discount medical programs.
Third Party Payors
Questions related to Ally should be addressed directly to Ally by phone or email
- Ally Contact Info: 1-800-930-0587 or email@example.com
Complete the Ally Payroll Caregiver Profile Form, W-9, and Direct Deposit form
to get set-up in Ally Payroll’s system as soon as possible. You will get a link e-mailed to you upon pre-referral with training.
- The week runs from Monday 12am to Sunday at midnight. Anything worked during that time period, will be paid for the following Friday. You will get emails on Monday with the estimated amount that will be deposited in your account for each client.
- At the start of each new Ally case, you will clock in and out on the Ally App.
Taxes: Ally will ask the client if they’d like to issue you a 1099. They will send you multiple 1099’s at the end of the year for any clients that choose to use this service.
- It is your responsibility to keep Ally aware of any address changes. Regardless of whether or not the client chooses to issue 1099’s, you may request from Ally a year end summary of what you were paid.
Accushield credentials everyone that has interactions within multiple ALF’s/SNF’s within our community. There is a cost to this service. As a Caregiver you’re an independent contractor (Self Employed Professional), Griswold Home Care cannot pay the fee directly or reimburse you. If a referred client is in a facility that utilizes the service, the cost can be passed on to the client if mutually agreed upon. You can choose to do so in the form of higher rates or as an additional charge (i.e., like mileage or a food allowance for a Live-In).
- For those clients paying their caregiver directly, we would recommend just adding this to one of the weekly bills (like you would Mileage or a Food Allowance).
- For Ally, you will need to add the fee to one of your clock outs, like you do mileage