We like to say “We give people the help they need to live in the place they love.” Below is information on our services, our service area, and cost.
The caregivers we refer provide service in the comfort of your home, wherever that may be. This could be live-in care or overnight care for a senior adult or disabled person, or it could be post-surgery care for someone recuperating after a procedure or a major illness. Many times, caregivers start out providing simple medication reminders or personal care services like helping clients dress, and care services gradually increase with age.
Caregiver Core Home Care Services:
- Homemaking: light housekeeping, meal prep, laundry, etc.
- Companionship: incidental transportation, errands, safety and supervision, etc.
- Personal Care: help with bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.
Caregivers can also provide:
- Safety and supervision sitting during hospitals and rehab stays
- Move-in assistance when a client moves into a new home or assisted living facility (ALF) to help them get settled in their new surroundings
We specialize in matching your needs to those of the caregivers in our pool. This includes clients needing assistance with:
- Dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Lewy Bodies, Vascular, etc.
- Heart Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hospice patients and those individuals needing additional assistance after a stay in rehab
- Medicare and Home Health Insurance does not normally pay for Home Care services. These are almost always out-of-pocket expenses (unless you have long-term care insurance or VA Aid and Attendance).
- In-home visits/assessments are provided free of charge to anyone seeking to discuss their family’s needs.
- We do not require a minimum amount of service or a long-term contract. The hours of service you request from your caregiver can vary each day and/or each week to best fit your needs.
- Payment for services is weekly. You pay only for services used.
- We do not require deposits.
- There is no additional cost for weekends or night shifts.
- We do not charge more for personal care.
- There are 8-10 holidays when the caregivers typically charge time and a half.
- Rates quoted assume use of ACH (or auto debit) to ones checking account. Credit card or debit card payment is offered at a slightly higher cost.
- In addition to our private pay options, we work with most long-term care insurers, the Alzheimer’s Association Respite Program, the ALS Respite Program, the Holocaust Survivors program, the VA Home Aide Program, and Vet Assist.
- Rates vary based upon shift length, hours used per week, live-in vs. hourly, caregiver availability, etc. They also can vary based upon whether one is paying privately or using one of the special programs found above. Please call us for our current range.
*Note: Our all-inclusive rate quotes include the caregiver charges, our office fees, and payment processing using auto debit to one’s checking account. The caregiver portion is based upon the market rates the caregivers we have screened indicate they are willing to accept for shifts similar to those you are requesting . The final caregiver portion is set by the caregivers that you choose to work with you.
Griswold Home Care of Tampa services the Hillsborough County area with a focus from 75 to Westchase and Brandon/South Tampa to New Tampa/Lutz.
This office serves the following cities and towns: Citrus Park, Tampa, Brandon, Temple Terrace, New Tampa, Lutz, Odesssa, Westchase, South Tampa, Carrollwood, Hyde Park, Town ‘n’ Country.
We also serve the following zip codes: Tampa – 33548, 33556, 33558, 33602, 33603, 33604, 33606, 33607, 33609, 33611, 33612, 33613, 33614, 33615, 33616, 33618, 33621, 33624, 33626, 33629, 33634, 33635, 33510, 33511, 33549, 33605, 33610, 33617, 33619, 33620, 33637, 33647
Nurse Registry Number: 30211332