In this season of hope and joy, we know that there are those who are struggling for joy, including seniors, due to anxiety and depression.
The next ACAP Cape Fear monthly educational program will help shed some light on mental health issues frequently associated with aging. Come discover how to recognize the characteristics, understand potential causes, and learn tips for communicating with loved ones and professionals to effectively manage symptoms.
Join us Tuesday, December 13th at 6:00 PM at First Baptist Church Activities Center, 1939 Independence Blvd in Wilmington, NC.
What should I expect?
- A local presenter knowledgeable about aging, mental health issues, and local resources;
- Information that is designed for adult children, but relevant for all family members, professionals and others who may be interested.
- Opportunities to interact with the presenter and ask questions;
- Opportunities to connect with other family caregivers and professionals interested in aging-related issues; and
- Light refreshments;
- ...All wrapped up by 7:30 PM.
All programs start at 6 PM on the second Tuesday of each month and are held at the First Baptist Church Activities Center. A streaming option is also available for those unable to attend in person.
Learn more and RSVP for the program on the ACAP Community web site. Registering is not required but helpful for us to plan seating and refreshments.
If you or an aging loved one are considering non-medical in-home care in Wilmington, NC, call Griswold Home Care
and speak to one of our caring staff members today. Call (910) 363-2866